Saturday, January 21, 2012

Calm and Collected

Calm and Collected





Saturdays are typically my favorite day of the week. They are usually filled with wonder, excitement, and a relaxation period that seems unending. Or at least, thats what I hope for in my Saturdays. Todays outfit is laidback and put to perfection with simple details such as the Marc by Marc Jacobs earrings, and the Jeffery Campbell shoes. And lets' not forget the blush pink lipstick as well as the House of Harlow ring (my favorite parts of the spread).  Sadly though, most of the items on this page are out of my budget. I still love to fantacize however, about waltzing down FifthAvenue in these peices someday, with the warmth of the Saturday sunlight shining on my face. Hey... a girl can dream right?!
Paige -xx

2 comments:

  1. love this outfit! i am obsessed with JC Lita's and that yellow lace floral blouse looks great with the boyfriend jeans. thanks for the sweet comment girls! good luck with starting out this blog!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenna! You are such an inspiration to the both of us and your blog could not be more fabulous!
      xx Paige and Alise

      Delete